Sunday, December 17, 2006

All I want for christmas

Disaster;
XINRU!
you know what was my audition piece?!
WASHINGTON POST.
damn it.
and you know what,
I COULDNT PLAY AT ALL.
AT ALL.
the entire first line, i couldnt play.
you know what i mean when i cant play.
i forgot all my fingerings! Dflat, Csharp.
bloody hell.
xinruuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's WASHINGTON POST!!!!!
the first song we learnt in sec1!!!!!!!!
AHHH!

okay, forget it.
it's over.
saw janice too. two of us there for audition
the pres said janice's good.
ayye.
lionel and jael brought us around the school on sat.
the track looks funny.
and this staircase where ppl do WRONG stuff.
haah.
retarded.

how did i spend my day today?
slept till 12, went online till two, slept till 6.
and am online until now.
my brain feels werid now..

A JOKE ACCORDING TO YUANRONG:
1 nite
lionel was sleeping in his room
wif the aircon on
den wayne went into the room
pulled down his blanket
on the light
THE LAST PART
IS THE FUNNY PARTÂ¥
alrite den aft that
lionel pushed wayne out of his room
den he realized"ahh gor gor took the remote control
for the air con
so he went down and knocked on wayne's door
den wayne keep saying
give me ice cream first
so aft 15 mins lionel decided to take ice cream for wayne
den when he went into the kitchen
THE REMOTE CONTROL WAS INSIDE

haha.
that's our dear cell group leader, wayne and his brother for you.
yuanrong told yeeli and i to entertain us, and well, himself.
funny arh.

my mother's leaving for a mission trip in myanmar (is that how you spell the place?) for 10 days
haha. and my second sister's going for a camp. for five days
i can imagine the house becoming a pig sty
hmhm.
sat's nearing!
haah. dont get me wrong, it's christmas service!
dan, mieoteng, and prob zob and her friends are coming.
coolness.

there, my beautiful prince from france

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home