Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Life of a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD, Insignificant to You?

I seriously do not understand them, the people much older than me. So you think you are so much older, the seemingly important things that are happening in our lifes are easy for you to brush off as trivia matters?

Hello, so what if you've been there, done that, experienced it? SO WHAT? Have you missed out the very fact that we, SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS are going through these "trivia" things right now? Trivia to you yeah. I'm sorry, not-so-trivia to us. Since you've been there, done that, experienced it, shouldn't you people understand our needs better? Shouldn't you know what we are needing at this point of time? So, us sixteen year olds, our lifes are insignificant huh.

So much so, you people have to address our problems in such a matter-of-fact way. It gets on my nerves. For example, I get poor results, therefore I have to study hard. WHOEVER DOESN'T KNOW THAT FACT! It's not like we do not know how to think for ourselves either.

Are you sure such answers are what we really need? HELLO!?!?
Do you all have to do that to us everytime?
Is listening and showing interest to what we are saying that hard? At least pretend you are listening and enjoying it right? Is it that hard for you to listen? It's so sickening when you know that after saying so much, you people are just not listening. Or rather, not interested at all. So what are you trying to tell me? Oh so I should just shut up, is that so? Things that are happening in my life are important to me, couldn't you just take the effort to listen. It doesn't matter if you don't understand you know. But then again, since you've been there, done that, experienced it, these mundane things entering your ears are just unimportant huh?

Stop brushing off the things I say as things that does not matter at all. The thing is, it really does matter. Well, at least at this point of time.
Oh well, I'll take it as I'm talking to.. my panda soft toy. /:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home