Thursday, December 21, 2006

Do you hear what I hear?

I wonder how's my mother doing in myanmar. hmhm.
Thanks to her and my sister, i've to do ALL the housework, except cooking.
I'm so tired.
Now i know how my mother feels each time we mess up the house.
And the LAUNDRY. It seriously drives me crazy. and look at the weather! how the hell are the clothes gna dry?!
my father! gosh. talk about undergarments. ewww!
Call me a woman.
I'll NEVER be a housewife.
goodness gracious.
If i continue doing this everyday, i'll lose 10kg(i hope)
vaccuumed the entire house. the dust makes me go mad. my nose! if you know what i mean.
I almost went crazy seeing the kitchen so freakin oily after my sister cooked. i had to mop the entire house.
at least what she cooked's nice. OILY, yes.
i cant wait for my mother and sister to come back!
goodness.

i did sth very stupid.
why did i let her influence me?!
never mind, i wont make the same mistake again.
melissa reprimanded me. :(
way to go!

All I want for Christmas
is my two front teeth,
my two front teeth,
see my two front teeth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home