Sunday, April 22, 2007

<3

Okay, now I'm being particular over every single strand of hair I see on the floor, after I've painstakingly vacuumed the entire house.
It doesn't help at all when there are 4women and 1man in the house.
Really, doing housework's worse than training, anytime.

To know the heart of your leader?
Not only your leader, but everyone who's placed above me in my life.
Especially my parents.
All for my own good.
Ah well.
At the age of 17, the rebellious streak in me still seem to be overpowering.
Ah, 17.

Yes, we'll never get weary if we have a relationship with God, it all boils down to that, yeah?

And just as I finished typing, I see 5 more strands of hair on the keyboard.
/:

Ah yes, Melody Lee.
During GP,
Lauren: What are the functions of the mass media?
Melody: Maths.
(Functions is a topic in our maths syllabus)
Okay, Joanna and I burst out laughing while the entire class was dilligently at work.
I wonder when will Mr Goodier(fresh from New Zealand) will lose that smile of his.
Patience running low eh. Haha.

Fancy saying I'm suffocating you.
I was so depressed for 2 whole days, you.
And then you tell me it's all a JOKE.
I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home