Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the love of

Okay, I just deleted an entire post about someone, some people. It's just not right to bitch about people yeah? Man, talk about it.

Sometimes I really wonder why should I care about other people. Oh yeah, I do know the model answer to my question. I must say, the worst feeling ever is to be hurt by people. The heartache, the disappointment. Despite all that, still having to remain strong. And why can people hurt you? Well, simply because it is someone you care about. But what use is there to stay detached from a relationship? I do long for friends I can depend on, friends who will be there for me, no doubt about it. Do I have the right to protect the heart from all these? Most of the time, the person I care about won't even know that.. know that he/she had done something that caused yet another brick to be cemented around the heart. And yes, I'm afraid, afraid that people, people just disappear from my life. It's just too much to bear. In the end, all I have to do is lift all of the hurts up to Him and receive the strength to move on? Is that all? Sigh, understand?

One wrong move, it will really mess up everything. Must it be like that? 520.

I'm dead beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home