Monday, March 26, 2007

to follow

I was thinking about some stuff last night;
Realised that actually you made me a stronger person than before, ever since that faithful MRT ride home which you said the worst things ever.
You even left without a goodbye, maybe that's when things didn't really matter anymore.
Tired of going after, tired of trying to press into your life.
It didn't really work anyway.
Should have stopped and noticed the people who have been patiently waiting for me.
Waiting for me to realise what a fool I had been, and then to "Follow me".
Yes, to follow.








I seriously have this thing about MRTs.
Made a fool of myself during econs class today.

Mr Li: Yiling, can you name me a good that will raise the demand for N73.
-Pauses and class begins to discuss.
Classmate: Samsung.. Sony Ericsson..
Mr Li: Good!

Me: I thought N73's a MRT station.
-Uproar of laughther and Mr Li flashes his very high-tech phone in front of me.

Okay, I still don't know what has that got to do with demand and supply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home