Wednesday, March 07, 2007

orientation, day 1

Mass dance was so much better than the previous one!
Haha. Danced with a girl, and was super hyper, laughing like non-stop.
My ig's not that bad I guess. Anyhow, we'll be getting into our classes on friday.

Can you believe it, after a few hours into orientation, Lauren so couldn't stand AJ anymore, she came over to CJ for her interview.
And guess what, SHE GOT IN!
YAYNESS.
But she won't be in my class anyway. BUT STILL.
Haha, Lauren. (:

Have I mentioned AC-wannabes are freaking thorns in the flesh?
Excuse me, you can't get into AC, it's a fact.
So please, get a life.
If you think CJ's so not the school for you and it sucks just so, fuck off man.
There are so many other people who will appreciate that place you are hogging.
Stop whining about how AC rocks, CJ sucks and how nice is the principal of AC.
Go on, go to the principal, I highly doubt she will accept you.
Even if she does, everyone will be so glad to see you go.

Such irritants don't only appear in my ig yo.
Looking at Lydia's desperate face, and her teary eyes, I so wanted to go up to those AC-wannabes and give them a slap across their faces.

Which reminds me, I have yet to kill someone. I'm still pissed. Seriously, whatever.

Argh, Randall's going poly! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home