Sunday, March 04, 2007

heyy heyy

Time passes so quickly. It's.. March already. JC life is really fun and all; the friends made, the laughter, the trips to town, and so much more. Wednesday onwards, it's once again with hand out-stretched, "Hi, what's your name?" . The thought of it is sickening as well as exciting, I guess. New faces all around me again, just when I'm beggining to familarise with the people around me.
No more pon-ing school and lectures, chilling at the Grandstand and trips to town will get lesser too.(Yes, it's getting pretty boring there anyway).
Time to move on, again.

I should stop talking like that, about a certain someone. It's getting me nowehere. So, people, stop talking to me like that too. It kinds of make me remain stagnant and start thinking about meaningless things again. Yes, no? I don't know.
Actually, I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home