Thursday, February 15, 2007

the sound of your name

I miss vday in stnicks, the overflowing desks with flowers and chocolates.
I remember we hardly had space to even put our books for lessons.
The teacher will force us to pack up our presents, but in vain.
Everyone will be running around to give out our presents, and of course, free hugs for everyone.
The atmosphere was overwhelming, and hard to forget.
I miss, I miss.

Spent vday stoning in band, looking at the clock tick by.
Valerie could have killed me each time I announced the remaining time left to the end of band.
She's too nice, yes. (:
Band ended at 7, goodness.
Intended to go home, but somehow ended up at Hagen Daz. :D
I love that place I tell you. I love the people, I love the ice cream. (though Island Creamery's better)
Fancy going back to visit on VDAY, when everyone did not even have time to breathe.
I ended up helping out in my stnicks-cj uniform, free labour.
Heard people whispering my school, CJ.
There were a bunch of newbies there, only 2 senior members.
They almost went nuts. Water spilled, sugar syrup all over.
I don't remember me being so clumsy. (Haha, no offense)
Cabbed home with Don, Yihui and Ella at an unearthly hour of 12am.
Yes, I really love working there. Please don't make me quit.

The less influence you have over me, the better.
Just let everything fade away, and soon enough I won't even speak of your name.
And then everything about you won't matter anymore.
Do you even care?

AIYOH. Emo, emo.
Lit lecture next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home