Thursday, February 08, 2007

worth the wait

Results out tomorrow! Which means no more chinese lessons! Melody and I ponned chi lesson today. It's 2 hours looking at the irritating teacher. I couldn't very much bear it, sorry. Next she will be telling us we are reatards again. Like what the heck. Don't care about her. Off to island cremary. (: The ice creams are half the price and even better than hagen daz's! Working at Hagen daz tomorrow! Cheers!

It will fade away soon enough I suppose. What am I hoping for? It's impossible? I'll remove you from my consciousness, slowly. You won't matter anymore, after some time, I guess. I don't need you to survive anyway. Are you worth the wait? Oho. WHATEVER.

/Though I couldn't and shouldn't, I walked a path towards you, a mistake I have fallen deeply into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home