Monday, January 22, 2007

laughing out loud

School's fine. Seeing my classmates just makes me laugh. Ha. During pe, we were playing handball. Randall(as usual) and Mark, were simply hilarious.
Oh sheesh. I can start laughing here right in front of the computer.
They were so dramatic.
Xinya: Whenever I turn around, I see your mouth wide open.
Bharathi: You were laughing non-stop!
Okay, at least laughing makes me happy.

I'm a complete nut at comprehending poems, goodness. I fell asleep during chinese lesson and was half asleep during geog tutorial. Which reminds me, binomial theorem beckons.
I really thank God for placing friends who are ever so patient with me, in my life. Without them, my amaths and emaths in secondary school would have been a total failure. Now, Lauren patiently explains to me while I start scratching my head like crazy trying to solve the sum.
I can almost hear belinda snapping at me," YILING!!!!! Will you stop scratching!!!!!!" Followed by ling's laughter. Haha. Things that I miss.

Melissa! Pearlyn! My two dearies! Can we meet up please?
It has been ages since we spent quality time together! It has been ages since we sang at the top of our voices, crap for hours, had sleep-overs, played monopoly(heh), played mahjong...!
And of course, listen to my whinings! :D Hahaha.
Hm. We all seem so busy eh.

Cca! When will this dumb matter resolve? Like what wenrui said, we can't have our way all the time. Alright. Am I suppose to succumb to the fact that I have to stay in band and blow the tuba?
Anyhow, Olevel results coming out 5th Feb. Or so I heard.
I am worried. I am.

Never mind, keep laughing. It keeps me going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home