Thursday, January 11, 2007

School

First day of lectures!
First lectrure of the day: Maths.
hm. it's alright.
Next up! GP.
The teacher was talking so faast!
I was scribbling like crazy.
Then.. LIT.
oh my goodness.
The lecturer's an ang moh.
He's so DRAMATIC.
He kept booming into the microphone, totally could not fall asleep.
"For poetry, you have to LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!!!!!! So that you can experience the MUSIC and POWER of poetry."
He spent like 20 slides trying to tell us what other famous poets think poetry is all about.
"I think the explanation from such a famous and intellectual poet of the 18th century is rubbish."
Something about finding the right words. ayye.
Can't rememeber.
In the end he only approved of Paul Valery's explanation of poetry.
I still don't see the point he's trying to bring across.
Just that poetry is music. haha. whatever rubbish.
Econs lecture. The lecture place's like some old church setting.
Wooden benches and table. haha.
My class got totally distracted by Kenny and His Girlfriend.
oops. haha.
xinya asked:" so which stage are you two at now? stages 1 to 5"
and she went on to explain each stage. errr. wow.
All i can remember from econs is something about resources and needs.
ah well.
GEOG.
HAHA. the teacher's damn gay. couldn't stop laughing lah.
at the end of the lecture, the environmental society came in to promote their cca. haha.

Well, I'm fine with all my subjects. Thou i still don't get what econs is all about.
Today's a good day.
And I won't let anyone spoil it. (:

Wednesday, off to Ben & Jerry's with nat.
nice placee.
I love talking to that girl. (:
She never fails to make my day no matter how rotten I was feeling, which I was.
:(
My morning breakfast girl's a dear. :D
Maybe one day our perception of those disgusting monsters will change.
yes nat?
Haha. We'll always stand strong, cause they can't bring us down. (:

Hm. Are you going to quit on me now?
Haha. Sad to say, I don't want you out of my life.
You've gotten me through so far, please don't quit on me now!
Ah well, it's not like i've got a choice.
You're always off elsewhere.
I guess I can never be part of your life as much as I want to..
There's never space.
Oh well!
Just know that if you ever need me, I'll still be there. (:

All hail yiling, the survivor.
Heh.


/And tomorrow will always be a better day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home