Wednesday, January 03, 2007

damn.
first day of school and i'm crying in the principal's office.
what a great way to start the new year.

why the hell was i so freakin stupid to tie myself down to BAND.
like hello, 4 years of band's not enough for me huh.
so now i'm supp to be reponsible for my reckless decision.
band practices on wed, fri, sat.
sat, it's from 9 to 3.
no lunch break.
HELLO.
i need energy to blow.
and what's wrong with them? can't they get a tuba stand for nuts sake!
my thighs hurt like mad. thanks huh.
what a great way to brighten up my jc life.
!)*^*%^$^&&^

i'd rather work until my O level results come out.
at the thought of BAND.
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

i don't want to go to school.
erh.
sorry man. i sound like a spoiled primary one kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home