Monday, December 25, 2006

Unattainability

buay ta han!
my head feels so heavy. i need to sleep but i cant! housework.
!!!!!!
no improvement in the situation thou my sister came back from camp eh.
instead, she bickers with me.

"can you please help tidy? the house looks like a pig sty."
"why should i. i didn't mess it up."
-standing ovation.
excuse me?!
she doesn't live in the house huh!
fancy saying such things.
sickening attitude.

let me reiterate, i am so not going to be a housewife.
the laundry's piling up agn.
hello!
when will it stop?!

okay, enough about housework.
CHRISTMAS! :D
went for 4 services!
the play's really good!
never ceased to laugh at the scene where the canto, jap and indian man meets king herold.
wahahha.
countdown to christmas at yulin's house!
hahahahahaha! FUN!
TABOOOOOO! (:
yap pow wee was reaaal funny.
hahaha. that bloke.
"ching ching!"
heh.
reached home at 245, slept at 3.
woke up at 630, to queue.
haha. while getting to the section before entering the hall, my slippers came off. not funny.
talking about slippers, i've had enough of heels for quite awhile.
-looks at nat. ha.
ah well.

one week of hols left.
and im still not working.
oh well.

eh eh.
you you you!
yay.
hehe. (:

Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home