Thursday, January 04, 2007

Peace

orientation today was much better.
enjoyed myself quite abit.
can't wait for tomorrow now.
it will be off to the old police academy getting all dirty in mud. (so i heard)
IG16 rocks! yeah!
which reminds me, my hand smells of soya sauce! ew.
mass dance.
i'd bet i look super retarded dancing.
but anyway, it's fun.
better than the st nicks family dance. duh uh.
haha.
i can't quit band.
shall make the best out of it.
this band guy came up to me at the bus stop and asked me if i'm the tubist.
questioned me for not going for band yesterday.
well well.
didn't know the band ppl can recognise me huh.
heard the conductor's not very happy with us, the appeal students.
whatever!
end of SYF, in May, i'll go all out to get out of the cca.
ladeedums.

i can't seem to control my temper recently.
peace peace.
i need to be at peace.
did really really bad things.
everything is coming back.
how i hate being at home and all.
totally have no patience at all.
hearing their voices just make me boil.
what's getting into me?!
i should just stay in my room and hibernate.

/And I can't tell you what it is but it's the best thing I found

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home