Saturday, January 13, 2007

Screwed

How lucky can I get, seriously. I was at Thomson Plaza waiting for 855, and guess what. My tuba SL appears. Well, the point is I didn't go for band today. The bus is 1m away and I could have boarded the bus without having to greet her. Too bad the bus's slow. She smiles at me and waves at me. She's seriously good natured.

I really don't know what to say. The people in the band are really freaking nice. Especially the band major and my tuba sl. They have to tolerate all my nonsense, but still, they are so nice! I'd rather them get angry and kick me out of band.(which was my motive all along) I guess it's not working out very well. Tell me what am I supposed to do?! I don't want to stay in band!

Today's really a breather. I'll faint and die soon if this goes on. School, Cca, Work, Church. -standing ovation. Come on, there must be a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home