Friday, January 12, 2007

School, again

I'm blogging from school!
Okay, there's free internet access in school.
Coolness.
hm. I'm beginning to love my class.
not bad after all eh.
1T05 (:
Reached school at like 6.50 to play for the commencement ceremony.
I was like a walking zombie. Didn't realise my surroundings were totally dark.
I just walked and walked to the band room. Reached the staircase leading to the band room, someone coughed, I heard footsteps. I couldn't see anyone!
Haha. I almost screamed before I see a figure emerging from who knows where.
no electricity. dots. it's just like the good old st nicks days.
Was sitting up there at the gallery, half the time I almost fell asleep.
Only Maths and Econs tutorial today!
Econs tutorial was crap, like again. Learned about the difference between scarcity and rarity by doing weird art & craft.
OH YES!
Highlight of the day: PATRICK
Our maths tutorial teacher called randall by his middle name.
I couldn't stop laughing after that.
I dont know why!
I laugh when I see him.
goodness. I'm acting like some serious insane nut.

hahaha. PATRICK. (:

Lauren is beside me and she's acting like some kuku.
haha. Lauren's a KUKU! d:

alright, shall go off before that kuku kills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home