Thursday, January 18, 2007

realism

Maybe it's good to stay detached from reality. Then again, what's reality? I look at myself in the mirror, is the person in front of me, me? Somehow, it transforms sameness into unlikeness. It seems strange to be unable to comprehend the thoughts of the person standing in front of me. After all, it's supposed to be me. Test test. Test the boundaries of what is possible. Or.. impossible? Reality, more frightening and unknown.

Silence. Drained of energy to speak. Thoughts going through my head. And who will listen to me speak? Who will understand? What am I to do? Feeling so helpless. I look and wonder, yes, no?

Shall leave everything to Him.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts our fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been perfect in love. Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

Yeah. No. "Yes, Brother." Sorry to go back on my words time and time again. Trying hard to be the person I am supposed to be, or maybe, the person I want to be. The big blue eyes of power and superiority. How do I dare to challenge? Forgive me.

/And when will you truely see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home