Thursday, February 01, 2007

slacker

Very good. I'm skipping this very boring Chinese lecture. It's a presentation on their expereince in China. And here I am in the library. Hooray, finally some internet access.

Recently, I've been entertaining the notion of skipping school. Ponning, as some may call it. Just because of BAND. Band. Freak. I don't see the point in blowing with all my might, making my lips expand like sausages. I don't see the point in sitting at the seat, listening to the conductor throw sacarstic remarks at the tuba section. I don't see the point in doing breathing exercises that make me giddy. I don't see the point in going for band! Especially when I can't contribute to the band in any way, since my attitude sucks like nobody's business. Band.

Someone tell me the difference between "can't" and "shouldn't". I woke up at 430 this morning thinking about it. I would very much like to live in the hope then knowing it's simply impossible. As Shirleen puts it, "Silently", till time do the job.

Ta-da. I'm alive and kicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home