Sunday, February 11, 2007

recount

So we got back our results! Everybody did so well!
I'm fine with my results though. I'm probably staying in CJ, the junior college Mr Wayne deemed as "Not Good". Whatever.
TanJingliang did 6 points! Woohoo! So proud of her man! (:

Before collecting our results, 1T05 went to Island creamery! (:
Both 1T05 and Island creamery rocks!
Mark says my face is going to expand at the rate I'm eating ice cream. Haha.

The class slacked the morning away. Played turth or dare.
And Floyd ate up the paper, Lauren laid in the middle of the quadrangle shouting "I'm dying!, Jasmine licked the table, Sk licked Jasmine's ear! (Ear! Goodness!), Ian proposed to the teacher, Xinru walked around with the dustbin cover on her head.. blah blah.
And wth, fancy talking about your sexual fantasy. Retarded.
Overall, it's really funny. Haha.

I'll miss 1T05! We'll probably end up in different classes with our different subject combinations! Ayye.

After results went to town with Belinda, Claire and Karina! I missed them so much yo.

Then off to work. There's this really cute little boy who came in with his grandparents.
He's only 5 or so. He ordered his ice cream, all of them the sorbets. Sour.
After getting his ice cream, he looked at me and said "hen3 suan1".
The grandparents started laughing. Haha.

After which, off to Ian's house. Actually spent the entire time around the neighbourhood instead of his house. Randall was doing totally lame shit stuff. I couldn't stop laughing.
We ate at coffee bean, and he got this really hard carrot cake. I ate my cheesecake real slowly he almost couldn't stand it.
And we walked around aimlessly and plucked off otter's heads, saying hi to some random aunty, sat at bus stops stoning an hour each time, then at a playground.. blah. Back at Ian's house at, everyone was inside Ian's room.
So we slept in the living room and Mark was breathing so loudly I could have stuffed tissue paper up his nose. I got so many bloody mosquito bites! And Randall slept on the floor.
And at 6am decided to go home.

Showed my father my results and he totally insulted me. Boo.
I'm satisfied with my results, Sir.
Stop telling me I'm a total failure cause I only got 4As and 5Bs. (Not as many As as he had)
And he freakin thinks that B is a FAIL. HELLO!?
And stop stop stop stop STOP telling me I've got no future.
And he totally told me that I wasted my As on useless subjects.
I'm proud of my As AND Bs, Mister.
"So, getting such disgusting results, will you be staying in your school?" Excuse me?
What the heck, fancy your own father telling you all of this.
So what am I supposed to do? Wallow in sorrow?
No, hell no.
I can't be bothered and I will NOT let anyone make me sad.
So this is where my rebellious streak comes in handy.

Slept until 230pm and off to church. Late.
Finally went for fellowship after like weeks. Fellowship felt so weird without Pohchoo, Sebas, Melissa, Xinru, Elaine and the rest!
At least Junsen and Esther totally talked the shit out of me. Lionel's still around too! Always talking about CJ and all.
Mr Wayne says I've got a "stiff neck". Okay.
I know that, but I can't help it yo.

Anyhow, to work again! [:
That about sums up Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home