Friday, February 23, 2007

lauren

Haha, Lauren being Lauren.
Her trying so hard to analyse a certain person totally made me laughed my ass off.
Yeah, I'm the man!
Haha.

: I'm gonna read his blog now, Mr Intellectual.
: Go on.

1 minute later,

: He's darn freakin, I don't know!
: I seldom find myself at a loss of words!
: SO Wentworth miller.
: ?

Failed attepmt to get her point across.
Fancy using a character from prison break to explain something.

: He makes the simplest things sound so complex,
: If I needed 2 words to describe him, it'll DEF be intense and complex
: Why intense?
: I can't explain, it just strikes you.
: OKAY.

Continues exchanging lame comments, and
to me she says,

: Gosh, you sound like you're married, really.

LAUREN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home