Monday, February 26, 2007

birds

Haha, before I exhaust myself out again, I better get some sleep.
Had a break last thursday and friday.
Stayed at home and slept 12 hours straight.
Father went down to the clinic and scolded my poor doctor for giving me too long a MC.
Ayye, anyhow.
Feel more enrgetic now.
Almost every week, someone will ask me why am I so busy.
And that I should quit my work.
Haha, I'm repeating myself over and over again until I'm making no sense to myself.
Xinru and Shengkai had a hard time trying to find time to do the econs project, ayye, sorry.
And finally Monday afternoon.

Monday afternoon, spent it at Xinru's doing econs project.
Bloody 4hours, and produced a THREE minutes movie clip.
5 more minutes to go.
Xinru's hilarious, seriously.
It's funny how we entertained each other while dying of boredom doing the project.
Cutting circles, right.

And then down to Park Mall for dinner with the cell.
Sharon's leaving Singapore again, so soon.
Hm.

Dear Lauren made the headlines again.
She was shrieking in the canteen and guess what it is all about.

: YILING! GET THOSE BIRDS AWAY!!
: Why? They are fine.
: NO! I HATE BIRDS!
: And why?
: BECAUSE THEY CHIRP!

LAUREN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home