Wednesday, March 07, 2007

lauren

Lauren! Shit you lah!
I'm missing you so much now, in the middle of the night!
I can't believe I'm going to school not seeing you anymore!
We didnt take pictures , Lauren!
I don't care, we have to meet up!
Ahhhh Lauren!

Lauren: I'll miss being mean to you. I'll miss your bitchy-ness. I'll miss you telling me about your sister and the un-gentlemanly guys. I'll miss you rolling your eyes at me. I'll miss you calling me to warn me of impending disasters. I'll miss laughing in front of the computer while you desperately try to get your point across. I'll miss your analysis of Mr Intellectual. I'll miss talking to you. I'll miss you being my wife. I'll miss you trying to shut me up each time I say something totally stupid. I'll miss you whacking my legs to make me keeps my legs closed. I'll miss you, seriously.
I can't believe you're not going to be around anymore!
I miss you already, Lauren!

Lauren's parting gift:
heya girlie. hahah. i never thought i'll say this when i first came to cj cos i hated it so much at first(evidently). bt i'll miss you guys so much. like you were the first person i talked to in 1T05!
so yeah. i seriously think that my parents won't let me cm bk bt oh well. i'll miss your fri ponning obssession & talking 'bout you-know-who & giving you crack advice. & far east. & talking on msn 'bout super brainy lit students & stereotyping & BOXES & birds chirping & wentworth miller & describing things to you which you never understand anyway(so don't ask me what's the pt)
& teaching you math(trust me. it's nt easy altho you aced your math test!!!!!) & buying the $50 bag & telling you 'bout my sis & her escapades in uk & etc. too much to type & think. so seeyou!!!!!!

Ah, Lauren.

So many others won't be around anymore.
Argh.
Tomorrow's a new.. beginning? Have to move on once again.
I can look back and recollect, right?
Someone once told me I shouldn't do that and I should look forward.
Yeah, true. But these are memories so precious that I want to remember them.
Argh, emo emo.

CJC rocks, people.
There is nowhere else I want to be.

Place everything into His hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home