Wednesday, April 25, 2007

$

My arms are aching like crazy.
I might not be able to lift up a pen tomorrow. (Okay, kidding)
I can feel the muscles.
But I'm so not losing weight :[
There's heats for Games day today, ALL the girls had events, except 4 of us.
Mr Edmund/ Esmund(whatever his name is) said to someone, "Even those who can't run went.." Wth.

5 GP essays, Goodier's nuts.
PI due, AGAIN.
Look at all my tests.
Seriously, I need to be grounded.

Have I mentioned that I hate money? (understatement)

Class Tshirt that costs 30 bucks?! Which reminds me, it's not even a class t shirt, it's just a plain adidas jersey with nothing on it.With prints, it's 40 bucks. Thanks ah, since when have I bought such things. Crazy, what's the point of it?! When we are going to wear it for ONE day only? Damn it, the more I think of it, the more stupid I feel for paying for it. Bloody hell. I am stupid.
Donation booklet, 10 bucks which we have to pay ourselves.
Notes that cost a bomb, paying so much every other week?!
Handphone bill, my father refuse to pay for me unless I pay him the amount I exceeded, which is like ALOT. Alright, cut off my line, I'll remain uncontactable from the rest of the world.
My mother, hounding me for the money I owe her?!
Oh, nat.
And I owe 2 people who tried to help me. Ah, thank you.
And, building fund.
Hang me please. HANG ME!

It is during these period of times where I feel utterly helpless and alone. Where is God? Where?! Must I be the only one facing all this alone? Ah yes, people are not to be depended on. Anyway, I have to face it myself. Come on, I can't be accpeting help from people out there. Especially when the 2 adults in the house can't seem to understand and continues hounding me for money(LIKE WHAT FOR?!). Where am I supposed to get the money from? How I wish I'm a golden hen which lays golden eggs huh.
And I remember getting scolded on the damn MRT for telling someone about all this stuff. Can I say no one seem to understand? No one will want to listen anyway. So if you're reading this and you're getting irritated, too bad, no one asked you to read this. And get it in your head, I can't go to my father asking for money like that. I can't. How I wish I can. My mother? Forget it.
WHERE AM I GOING TO GET ALL THE MONEY?! WHAT THE HELL AM I TO DO?!

Sorry, I'm feeling kind of angsty.

No matter what, SMILE.
Gosh.
Suffocating.
Suffocating me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home