Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hypocrite

She;
Afraid of the people over her, unafraid of the people around her.
Her own stand, her own mind, she has.
Thoughts going through her mind, we do not know what.
Cursing, critisizing, all contained within the damn compound of her brain.
Understand? I don't.
So much she has to say, but unable to speak of them.
Going round and round in circles, a letter she writes.
She;
Controlled by the realm of astrology, horoscopes.
Her life, character, shaped after what astrology, horoscopes speak of her.
Understand? I don't.
Coincidence? I dare believe.
What I am, who I am, is not determined by what sun signs reveal.
Hypocrite;
I perceive my perception of her, from the things she do.
Look at her, she smiles at you.
Turn around, a mask she takes off.
What sprouts, cover you ears! I say.
I perceive my perception of you, from the things you do.
I daresay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home