Monday, November 20, 2006

Studies, As, Bs, Cs, Ds, Es, Fs. I've got all of them.

charlyne wrote:
what is life, if everything depends on your academic.
i don't understand.
cause i seems like STUDIES is life and death.
if we don't do well for every test, we will NEVER be successful.
if we don't get into the EC class we will NEVER come out as a success.
then, how many people in the world will be succesful in life?

i doubt that.
but try telling that to my mum.
she never listens, but she think she does.
she always thinks that she is right, but she never knows that most of the time she is not.
how in the world can people like this be pleased?
please save me.
OH JESUS!

my mother sat beside the computer, telling me about all my cousins.
sciences, all i hear is about the sciences. sciences sciences sciences.
physics, bio, chmistry.
please, give me a break, it's not like you don't know i just simply don't like the sciences.
she said: i heard ppl who do the arts have very poor results.
i'm going to do the arts. geog, history, lit, whatever. just no sciences.
understood?!
are we ppl who dislike the sciences deemed as failures?
it seems so.
yeah, life seems like it's all about your academics. why so?
so what if im in st nicks? im sorry, i didnt do well. what do you want me to do?!
explaining to her just so doesn't work out. she doesn't listen, thou she claims she is. those adults, too caught up in their own world.
stop! can't you look at things from our point of view. i feel so suffocated trying so hard to live up to your expectations. whatever happened to my expectations of myself?
give me a break from all this.
MY O LEVELS JUST ENDED!

im not going to stay at home as much as i can. i will go nuts.
i need to be kept busy, to keep thinkings and thoughts OUT. they just drive me crazy. i was watching a COMEDY last night. and i started crying.
very good huh.
i'll make myself exhausted each day, so that when my head hits the pillow, i'll fall asleep immediately.

nat's party later. i'll reach home late again.
i hope i'll be exhausted by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home