Thursday, November 16, 2006

What a day. i'm so glad it's ending soon. amaths and chem today.
i almost died trying to think and bearing with the pain at the same time. cramps. damn those cramps.
i just so hate the sciences. many nights, while studying chem or phy, those tears can just flow out, out of control.
rate of reaction, macromolecules? they just don't seem to register in my mind at all.
It is really at these point of times, you realise no one can help you, no one will be there for you. you've got to help yourself.
anyhow, history tomorrow. LAST ONE.

charlyne promises me a hug if she sees me tmr! aha. something to look forward to.

aha. some things, made me conclude, people are weird. really werid.
i dont comprehend them. it's a good thing they are weird thou. my 'worst enemy' do care for me. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home