Sunday, November 12, 2006

The door, the knob, the key

No matter how hard i tried, i still can't go in. Why do i want to go in? I really do wonder. Maybe what lies beyond intrigued me so much that there is an urgent need to get in. Will i ever get to go in? I shouldn't even bother, since i don't have the key to that damn door, yes? But listen, I want to go in. I want to know what lies behind that door. I shall just break the stupid knob. But then again, will there be someone inside forcing the door shut, so that i can't get in. Or.. am i using the wrong key? Why is it so hard for me to get in? Why do i even bother? Freakin doors, barriers! Get out of my way! Don't even dare tell me to stop trying. Oh well, i'll die from fatigue one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home