Thursday, October 26, 2006

Rough draft

Physics practical today. oh my goodness, i can't seem to get past a single practical without having a heart attack. read the instructions wrongly and got the axes all wrong. slap me.
my results all sound wrong anyway. didnt want to hear about the results. but, thanks man. in the toilet, people have to discuss about it. okay, whatever.

Ask me about the aneroid barometer, the six's thermometer and the wet bulb thermometer, i can remember how it works like at the back of my hand.


To: My dearest
Don't change your impression because of these few incidents lah.
I mean, don't change your impression because of me?
You don't even want to listen to what I have to say. haha. You are tired of listening to all this rubbish, I know. And, seriously, you know i can't narrate things properly. What i tell you will be diluted like 50 times. anyhow, leave it? whatever it is, things are not that bad. Thou i dont know what to make out of it either. hm. -shrugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home