Thursday, April 26, 2007

<3

My youngest sister can be a devil, can be an angel.
The one in Sec2 too.
I love lazing around in their room, soaking up the chinese songs they listen to. (Though I can't recognise almost all of the songs)
Their fan will be at full blast, goodness know why.
Chatting with them realeases my stress.
933Fm is on almost 24/7, as long as they are at home.
I get free massages too.
It really touches me when they really go all out to try to help me when I get into a situation.
Yeah, when I totally run out of cash.
I remember my youngest sister trying so hard to shake out all the coins in her piggy bank, cupping them in her hands, offering them to me.
I don't know whether to cry or to laugh.
And the one in Sec2 staying up till 1am just to pass me money for my cab fare.
It really freaks me out when I see a part of me in them.
Especially when it's the bad character traits.
One thing, both of them are soo thin.
Haha, I really do wish they would call me "jie" one day, it'll really be nice. Instead of calling me by my name.
No matter what, I thank God for giving me sisters like them.

Hm.
It has been a long time since I stopped to appreciate the people around me all the time, whom I had taken granted for.

Haha, now I hear the youngest one whining about the tons of homework my mother is loading her with.
Those were the days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home