Wednesday, May 16, 2007

getting things right

You know, I have so much things to say to you but the words just get stuck in my throat.
Good, bad?
Self control I guess.
After all, it has been so long, what difference does it make?
Friends ask me, why not? Well, there are some things that can't be said to a particular person after the many stuff that had happened.
It just happens to apply to this particular person.
Sigh.
Spent a good afternoon thinking about it, finally came to a conclusion that it will all just fade away, I hope.
I really can't deny the feelings as I look into your eye, I can't.
So don't ever ask me that question, or give me one of those talks I hate hearing.
Unless you want me to lie straight in your face, which I'm capable of.
Listened to Jesse McCartney's 'Just so you know' over and over again, the song just speaks of it all. At least I will never let the the feeling take control of me, I think?
Come to think of it, you must be an idiot if you don't know. Well, which is highly unlikely. Commendable I must say (since guys are natural egoistic creatures) how the line is drawn.
Ah, generalizing, I know.
Let things be I guess, what more can I expect.
I like things this way, anyway. (Haha, do I have a choice?)
Ayye, till then.

My fever’s back again, my nose’s totally stuck, my lips are cracking, the throat hurts. . The mother thinks that I’m lazy and gives me a thrashing down at 6am in the morning. What an unearthly hour.
I doubt I have the energy to climb out of bed tomorrow morning.
The body is still aching like nobody’s business.

Read this in my daily devotional: When I am sick, I know that my schedule is out of control, Satan is on the warpath, or God is requiring me to rest. We all deal with illness, but God’s expectation for us is to do everything reasonable to avoid poor health. We need to be careful of our motivation. Satan loves us to be in bondage of poor health and delights in the yoke of excessive fretting over the physical body. Ask God for guidance in dealing with both.

Isn’t that what my mother has been repeatedly telling me every single day when I reach home? My schedule is out of control, rest! You need more rest! And importantly, I need to be careful of my motivation.

Ah, how hard is it to put everything aside and to seek Him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home