Tuesday, May 01, 2007

fat

Sleeping in till 12pm rocks.
Packing my room rocks.
Doing my homework rocks!
Staying at home in the comfort of my room the whole day rocks!
Haha, can't believe I feel this way.
It has been ages since I could hibernate in my room.
Tada.

Yesterday, this colleague of mine came back to find his girlfriend.
He was previously working at Bishan but got transferred to Centrepoint.
I was peacefully, happily, hungrily eating my dinner in the kitchen,
He popped his head in, and stared at me for.. quite a few seconds.
After that few seconds, while I continued munching on my dinner, he exclaimed,
"Oh my gosh! You grew fatter! I almost couldn't recognise you!", in chinese.
OH MY GOODNESS.
I almost threw a tray at him.
I almost threw my unagi rice burger at him.
I almost threw the mop at him.
Like I said, almost.
Haha, too bad his girlfriend is my manager.
Oh well, I forgive you. (:

Haha, Melissa, she still sounds the same.
Pearlyn too.
My dear friends. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home