Tuesday, May 08, 2007

1T08

Wo ho! Just want to blog about school today.
Amazingly, school's getting better.

Haha, Joanna's really making me laugh alot.
Poor Leonard, HAHA, right.
It used to be me 'attacking' him, now it's dear Joanna.

Joanna:
"So do you have a problem with me being hardworking?"
"Leonard, SHHHH!"

I realise the class gets really happy when any of our results are higher than Leonard's.
It's kind of natural for the class to react in such a manner I guess.
Since his actions seriously pisses people off.
Shall not go into that anyway.

On the right hand side of me, Melody and Lauren will be on their endless 'bickering'.
Lauren being lauren, shooting at Melody every single minute of the day.
When I get bored of the teacher and listen to them, it seriously makes me laugh.
Well well, I do miss telling Lauren about you-know-who and listening to her ridiculous but constructive comments.

OH! Student Development lesson early in the morning at 8.
Guess what the lesson was on, ha.
Anger Management.
All of us were given this sheet of paper with different columns for us to fill up.
What causes me to feel angry with: My friends, My family members, The people on public transport, The people I encounter when I go out shopping/watch a movie.
Halfway through while the class was sharing with Mrs Leong, Kian How turned around and said, "Eh Yiling, I bet you got alot of things to write."
Haha, of course, I had LOADS of things to write.
Seems like some of my classmates knows that I get pissed off often, especially when I'm getting real stressed up.
But hey, at least I'm changing now alright. Heh.

Ah yes, it really makes you happy when someone praises you eh!
Mr Goodier was trying to help our group through a discussion and I said something and he was real happy about it.
Haha, sounds stupid eh.
Those small little things count know!

BEN! HAHA, he was really nice today.
As you know, the weather has been real hot to bear.
I was walking around the level in my slippers.
During maths lesson, to the toilet, goodness knows why I kicked into the air and off came my slipper and it dropped on top of the roof of the 3rd level.
Haha, it's weird.. dropping to the top.. OKAY.
Back to the point, Ben was there and he helped me retrieve my slipper.
He climbed on top of it while all of us were like, "Ben, please don't die.."
Ha, thanks Ben.
To think that he used to hate the four of us.
Ayye.

NAPFA today too!
Damn it, standing broad jump spoil my beautiful record.
Haha oh well.
Ms Chong's real cute, only 2 years older than us, she was trying to teach us to save the environment by not using those plastic disposable cups.

And after PE, Shirleen's off to meet CorCor, again.
Ayye, poor girl, feelings she can never profess to the person that really matters.
Come to think of it, it's like that for me too.
Well, at least I don't have to lie to anyone..
Melody ah, she is one of those people that really intrigues me to know her more.
I like listening to her talk eh.
Melody eh, don't worry about your face!

Hey hey, 1T08 rocks, I love my friends!
And have I mentioned that I do love JC life, I love it more than Primary or Secondary.
Even though it does stress me out, it's much better than those years before! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home