Saturday, May 19, 2007

at the age of forty seven

It's scary to see;
My father in that state,
My mother, helpless.
It can't go on.
Me being the eldest, I can't be oblivious..

Thinking about it, the least I can do is to show more concern for my family, and of course, do well in my studies.
I need my Saturdays to spend time with the family.
That's the only time the family can go out together.

Seeing my father in that state, I really understand the gravity of it all.
Sigh.
He's asleep at the dining table in the kitchen.
Both my mother and I don't have the strength to carry him to the bedroom.
Help.

On a different note, I feel like screaming.
There are so much things fighting for my attention.
While some just creep into my consciousness.
Like, my exams next thursday and friday, and here I am at an unearthly hour, BLOGGING.
And talking to Shir. (:

Tonight's so.. weird.
I was thinking about it, that liking, it's.. different.
It's not the heart-thumping-go-crazy kind of thing I get in P6(haha).
Instead, it's the natural slow moving kind.

OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.
I'M OFF TO SLEEP.
GOODNESS ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home