Wednesday, May 23, 2007

study day

Truman Doctrine, Marshall Plan, Cominform, Comecon?
Ah, maybe I should try a new method of studying;
Put all the notes under my pillow and let all the words diffuse into my brain.
Hahaha, I'm laughing at myself.
Shirleen, don't laugh at me :D
Anyway Shirleen, our silly little 'wishes' won't come true, we know that.
Your sweetest desire, my unattainable wish.
Ehhhh, what rubbish.
I'm in a mood to talk crap.
Shir, I shall fly to bedok to sleep on your rock bed again.
Why am I talking so much about Shirleen.
Haha, Bay of Pigs, Operation Mongoose. [:
I fell asleep twice while studying, how very productive.
Mass Media, Education?
Haiyer.
I want to play mahjong.
My mother thinks that I'll sink into depression one day.
Oh yes! My 2.4 timing improved! ((:
Many thanks to Evadne for running with me!
14.06 to 12.35, WOOHOO!
:D
Korean war, Kim II Sung, Cuban Missile Crisis, Atomic monopoly.
Woohoo, I feel the sudden urge to study.
Hahaha, Joanna! Abit high only ah!
This is so lame. I shall stalk Mr Ho to the beach next week.
AH RUBBISH.
I'M GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER.
Study lah, gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home