Thursday, May 24, 2007

natural high

I'm on the natural high today. Yes, Shir, Meow, Anna? (:
(Joanna don't kill me)
I love laughing, it makes me feel so happy both on the inside and outside.
It relaxes all the facial tension.
It relieves all the stress built up inside.
GP was fine I guess.
My youngest sister's watching some cartoon, JayJay the plane.
The songs are so cuteeeee.
Melissa, Pearlyn! Lets sing Spongebob Squarepants "Friends" again!
Oooo, how I love that song.
VJ concert, or Cell group?
Ah. Decisions, decisions.
Actually, I realise I don't have to bother so much about meaningless questions;
How much I mattered, How much I know about a person blah blah blah.
After all, look at the friendship I have between people like Melissa Pearlyn Nat Xinru.. it took YEARS before how it has become as of today.
I'll just be the best I can as a friend!
AHHHHHHH. VJ concert or Cell group?!
MELISSA PEARLYN I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!!
Damn it.
History tomorrow, argh.
Anyhow, I shall call Shirleen to laugh again later, at the same time, to wake her up from her slumber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home