Tuesday, June 05, 2007

this thing called love

I guess I still do love my beautiful prince from france.
I don't know what am I doing but suddenly I just don't care anymore.
After all how much time do I have left?
I can't can't can't make the feeling stop.
Why can't you just let me love you?
Stop coming up with excuses. Really, it doesn't matter.
Ah, I just want to be by your side, lying on your shoulder.
Imaginations.

Shirleen! I've not seen you for like one week already.
I miss you like crazy.
I'm jealous of your twinn. :( He always gets to you first.
Haha, Melody's going China to be one of them.
I bet Melody's sleeping and watching television everyday.
Joanna ah, haha, mugging everyday right.

The muscles on my arms are gross, gosh.
I don't dare to look at them in the mirror anymore.

/You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Sigh, this thing called love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home