Thursday, June 07, 2007

photos!

EMERGE 07! :D



uh oh, where's wayne! haha


esther debra leong!

WEILIN! :D

heyy heyy, the couple!
You should see the way sm fans us to keeps us cool while queueing. ((:

us jc people and of course, our dear cgl wayne!
esther too, haha


say cheese, everyone! (:


Emerge was really awesome.
Have I said this before?
Haha, hear me say it again!
I want to go back to those 4 days!
All the queueing makes one go crazy.
Serving as an usher was really an experience too.
Haha, Rhonda's getting really fierce now.
Poor Ching feng, he's so afraid of balloons!
Liu Geng Hong proposed to Vivi Wang, you know!
The whole atmosphere was so so so lovey dovey I just wanted to die.
Haha, anyhow, good thing someone wasn't there.
Liu Geng Hong's muscles are so freakin cool.
He's hot to the MAXXX I tell you.
He even flashed his abs. HOT HOT HOT! HAHAHA
Esther was crying when she heard the pos results.
She was so shocked when Derrick hugged her.
Fancy her even saying that Lionel and I don't know how to comfort people.
She and her Matthew, woots.
Weilin! JC07 already arh! :(
Haha, I really do love everyone in the cg!(:

Just when I thought everything was going right.
Just within one day, and woah. Here I am to pick myself up again, and go back to Him, my first love.
I'm kind of lost.
The heart is not right.
The heart is kinda emotionless towards certain things.
The tears won't come out.

Just to my readers out there, I'm perfectly fine.
That's the odd thing.

Oh well, let it be.
It will all fade away soon, I hope.

Sigh, to love.
Is it that hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home