Friday, June 08, 2007

rantings

Finally saw my dearest Melissa yesterday.
She's still as silly as ever.
She got me laughing real hard when she was narrating the way she fell to the floor after Ruffles pounced on her.
And she spent 4 hours trying to look for Ruffles and she got scolded by an old man . Haha.
She was demonstrating the way Ruffles was panting after his escape.
OMG, can't stand it.
I think I laughed too loudly in the library.
Try getting her to describe an incident to you, the most un-funny ones will becaome hilarious I tell you.
We didn't go to the toilet as often cause Pearlyn wasn't there to force us to buy 1 litre mineral bottles. (Haha)
Her expression was so funny while I went on and on and on and on whining.
Haha, thanks dear for listening although they all don't make sense.
This little boy was learning how to count at the next table.
I was concentrating so hard to get the different types of volcanic eruptions right.
He was counting aloud and I just went "Shut up or I slap you I tell you", without me knowing it.
Melissa started laughing and told me the 2 women had laughed at me.
Woots.
Sakae was coool.
While I bent over to call for the waitress, she lifted her finger and the waitress responded.
WELL, the point is.. Haha, I don't know what's the point.
She made me buy her Smart-Alek bread.
It's so longg. I almost squashed it seriously.
I fell asleep in the train, I woke up just in time for my stop.
I really fell asleep. My neck was aching like crazy.
Hm, I hope I didn't drool. Hahaha.
I don't think I was even walking in a straight line while getting out of the station.

Ah, off to work after that, the Smart-Alek bread still in my hand. (Ha)
This guy, Kevin, he disgusts me so much, gosh.
The entire week I was working, I think my ears could have dropped off already.
Every single teeny weeny bit of thing, he has to comment.
Well, the point is, he talks too much.
TOO MUCH.
People shouldn't talk too much anyway.
Sometimes, he makes a comment and I happen to be the only one around, so he stares hard at me to get a response.
Haha, of course, I just walk off.
And guess what, he tried pulling a stunt yesterday by holding a tray full of tall glasses with one hand, and lifting it up high in the air.
I stood there, and, THE GLASS FELL ON ME.
I wasn't spared from the left over drink in the glass.
Okay, I saved the day cause the glass didn't break.
I shouted at him. Haha, poor guy.
I was at the sink washing and he comes in to apologise and I yelled at him to get lost.
Poor poor guy. Ha.
I'll be seeing him again today, goodness.
Chris's leaving for the army. :(
I almost used the mop to whack him when he did this.. action.
Oh sheesh.
No man, I've had enough of that.
Haha, I seem to be very violent at work.

I want to stay over at Melissa's houseeee!
Pearlyn's off at camp. :(
It's really sad that Melissa's not in CHC anymore.
Xinru too.
Sigh.

The nights seem to be increasingly longer and lonelier.
I will stare blankly at the ceiling and before I knew it, two hours had passed.
I'm getting really tired, again.
Tired of going after, tired of trying.
All the emotions trapped inside, they are eating me up slowly.
I shall stop, and watch the world pass me by.
Mm, that sounds like a good idea.



I’ll tell you that I love you
With all my beating heart
But can you return that favour
Or is this just something stabbed with a dart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home